Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related/ Equivalent
1. Collaborate with business users to gather and analyze business requirements for the enhancement of the new solution by Translating business requirements into technical requirements understand the scope of the project, tasks, and timeline.
2. Develop test strategy, test plans, test scripts, and test execution for Multi-Channel, Multi-platform, and Multi-Devices and manage execution of multiple simultaneous test efforts preparing Traceability Metrics.
3. Build Virtual Service Models using WSDL, RADL, RAML, Swagger spec, Layer 7 its artifacts for different sets of transport/data protocols using CA Dev Test.
4. Validate the virtual images through CA Application Test scripts, integrate with CA TDM to data drive the virtual model and deploy it to VSE.
5. Architect, design, develop and validate various Data Feeds that run on event-based scheduling.
6. System Integration Test (SIT) which involves Data processing and exchange solutions spanning multiple releases and conversion events using API’s for Authorizations and SQL DB validations & Go-Live Activities.
7. Regression testing using HP ALM Web Services and API testing Using SOAPUI, POSTMAN, Defect Management and Product Backlog Items using JIRA, Backend testing and Database SQL, Automation Testing using CI/CD using Rest assured and Jenkins.
8. Develop specification documentation of the design changes, day to day resolution for the customer problems and coordinating with the Database Network engineers.
9. Conduct Automation and Performance Testing for Web sites, Web services, i.e. API & Data Processing Jobs on Test environments by setting up agents to capture performance counters data from servers and Compile Automation and load test reports to identify Issues and bottlenecks and drive to resolution.
10. Develop and Document project status updates using JIRA Tool & KANBAN Boards to the Project Managers, daily status updates, milestone tracking, and all efforts relating to release control efforts and overall risks to the project stakeholders.