Role: Senior Developer(SQL Server and Datastage)
Location: Charlotte, NC
• Sr. Developer with strong experience in SQL Server .
• Experience working with different data sources and files.
• Involved in SQL Tuning, Optimizer, Indexes, Table partitions, and clusters
• Must have experience working with T-SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
• Datastage ETL experience is must with
• Lookups, Filters, Aggregators, Update strategy, Routers, Joiners
• Merge, Copy, Modify, Remove Duplicates, Funnel, Slowly Changing Dimension, Peek, Row Generator, Column Generator, Surrogate Key Generator, Complex Flat file and Pivot for developing a Parallel job.
• Ability to take requirements and translate to technical specifications
• Remediation of issues found during testing – candidates need to be problem solvers and troubleshoot existing code based on specifications provided
• Candidates need to be critical thinkers and a problem solver, and work innovatively and independently at a high level of productivity
• Candidates must be able to operate in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines, and rapidly changing requirements
• Experience with full implementation of SDLC
• Good knowledge on Data Analysis and also on Data modeling
• Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• Banking Knowledge and Agile experience is must