Role: Application Architect (Mulesoft Developer )
Location: Addison, TX
"The ideal candidate is an expert Mule Soft/Middleware Developer/Architect. The candidate must have multiple years of expertise in Java/.Net development. The candidate should have experience in Mule Soft or similar tool set. Candidate should have a good understanding of infrastructure and operational aspects of such systems. The candidate should have good understanding of SDLC tools and various methodologies. Candidate needs to be able to understand macro level requirements and convert them into actionable tasks to deliver a technically sound product. Candidate should be able to work in teams in a collaborative manner. Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. Competent to work under supervision on simpler applications coding from documented logic.
10+ years of total IT experience
• 8+ years of experience in middleware integration
• 4+ years of experience designing and deploying integration services solutions using Mule Soft
• Advanced knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Solid Linux/Unix skills
• Experienced in engineering/upgrading complex solutions in line with demanding client requirements
• Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects
• Strong SOA Administration/Support skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication skills; candidate must be able to concisely communicate complex technical topics
• Ability to work weekends if required
• Proficient in the Agile, Scrum, and iterative SDLC practices
Desired Job Skills:
• Experience working in a leadership capacity
• Fundamental knowledge of IT Service Management/ITIL processes and tools
• Data Virtualization using Ciscos Information Server (Composite)
• Subversion for source control
Typically 4 or more years of Mule Soft development experience.